Friday, March 11, 2011

17 Year Old Boy is Only 22 inches Tall


DIPOLOG CITY, Philippines, March 11 - A 17-year-old Filipino boy measuring only 22 inches tall is expected to become the world's smallest man in on his June 12 birthday, his family said.
The family of Junrey Balawing of the Zamboanga del Norte province, who will qualify for the Guinness World Record when he turns 18, said the teenager has limited walking ability and can't stand up for very long, but he is proud of his record-setting size, The Sun newspaper in London reported Thursday.
"He loves it when I tell him he's the smallest man in the world, he just smiles with pride," said his mother, Concepcion Balawing. "If I were the smallest man in the world, it would be very cool," Junrey said.
A Guinness World Records spokesman said the organization is aware of Balawing.
"We are looking to review the claim when Junrey Balawing turns 18, which is when candidates for this title can officially apply for the record," the spokesman said. The title of world's smallest man is currently held by Khagendra Thapa Magar of Nepal, who stands at 26.4 inches tall.


22 inches tall?! Thats like the size of my ice Large ice coffee I have sitting in front of me. I don't want this kid as my assistant, I NEED this kid as my assistant. Not that I think he will be productive in anyway. More so that it lifts my own self esteem. Like when I tell him to grab me a chair from the other room, then after I act shocked that he can't lift the chair, I casually walk over, grab the chair with one hand and carry it over my shoulder all why he says "oh my god boss, you are so strong!" 


I mean im 6'3. This kid would have a fucking blast just riding around on my shoulder. Then if he pissed me off I would just scoop him up and put him on one of my shelves. Basically be equivalent to your boss locking you out on the ledge of you 19th story window till you agreed to stop slacking. God forbid I ever got a client, I would scare the shit out of him by having my assistant sit motionless on my desk for the first 10 minutes. Then have him slowly move every few minutes till he finally just jumps on the clients lap.


Between this and my Slow Loris I will be the most entertained / unproductive man on the planet!