Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Christina Aguilera Arrested




By NewsCore - Raunchy songstress Christina Aguilera was arrested early Monday in Los Angeles for public intoxication along with her boyfriend, who was arrested for driving under the influence, TMZ reported.

Notice I said "breaking news" and not "shocking news." After that award winning performance at the Superbowl, nothing she does from here on out is going to shock me. If Christina Aguilera was a stock, I would be shorting the shit out of it. I would go to the bank right now, take out the maximum loan I could get, short Aguilera's stock and then start sailing to the Caribbean Islands now because it is that much of a guarantee that her career is about to spiral out of control. This is a train-wreck that Denzel Washington couldn't even stop. Oh and if you already had stock in Christina.....SELL! SELL! SELL!