Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mother Convinces Man To Pay to Have Sex With Her Daughter

The officer saw a car turn onto Kings Highway East from Fairchild Avenue about 1:15 a.m. Thursday, and noticed the vehicle only had one headlight on. When he attempted to pull the car over, the driver sped away, at times crossing the center divider and disobeying traffic signals. When police finally stopped the speeding car, the driver, Lisa Gluz, 49, of Hancock Avenue told the officer that her daughter, Natasha Pennywell, 28, was sexually assaulted by Swajczi-Kiss. Gluz claimed they followed him home and stole his wallet to obtain identification. Swajczi-Kiss told officers he met the two women at a Bridgeport gas station and agreed to pay for sex with Pennywell. He said he took them to his home in Fairfield, performed the sex act and paid the women. After they left, he noticed that his wallet, which had been in the room where Gluz was waiting, was missing. Gluz was charged with promoting prostitution, interfering with an officer, engaging police in pursuit and a series of motor vehicle charges. Pennywell was charged with prostitution and fifth-degree larceny. Both were held on $1,000 bond and are due in court March 14. Swajczi-Kiss was charged with patronizing a prostitute. He was released on a promise to appear in court on March 14.

I have a lifelong streak of never paying for sex which I plan on keeping intact. So personally when I met this mother-daughter combo at the gas station, I would have respectfully declined the mothers offer to have my way with her daughter. Just not my style. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy meeting a girls mother, just not under these circumstances.

The problem I have with this story is not the mother whoring out her daughter, its the way the guy handled this situation. Like I said, I have never paid for sex and don't plan on it but I know that I would NEVER.....EVER.....bring the girl back to my place. It motel or bust.

Then on top of that when this guy does realize his wallet was taken he calls the police? Buddy why don't you just chalk up the $60 or $80 bucks you had in the wallet as a loss, cancel your cards, and move on. Not only is it going to be a hell of a lot cheaper then your lawyer but I don't think this looks very good on your resume or reflect well on your reputation as a whole.