Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Get Me This Baby!





I never thought I would say this but I want this baby! I mean I want a baby about as much as I want a pet spider and I fucking hate spiders, so I don't actually want a baby. However, if I were cursed enough that I did have one right now, this is the one I want. Its probably about the only one I could afford right now too. I see all these babies with these high tech / over the top toys that are very expensive. So to have a baby that I can entertain by tearing up scrap paper would make my life a lot easier. Hell if he is good I might even splurge and buy him a shredder for Christmas! Kid will have a heart attack from laughing so hard.


So I am not saying I want a kid, but if you could just cryogenically freeze this kid for a few years or give me a rain check for this one that would be fantastic.


note: if its a girl then all bets are off...