Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami Shuts me Up

So I felt a little guilty this morning when I was bitching about how it was "like hurricane Katrina outside." Only to turn on the T.V. and see this:




Kind of felt like I may have exaggerated my current situation a little. Like perhaps the light mist and 6mph winds weren't the end of the world as I was making them out to be. I mean probably would have been a little worse if I walked out to my car floating down the street and half of Boston Harbor's boats heading straight for me. I don't even know what you do if your in Japan right now. Just complete chaos judging by these videos. 


The sad part in all of this is somewhere in California there are a bunch of surfers just masturbating to these videos right now. They are getting off to all these warnings of massive waives expected to hit the California coasts. These guys are nuts, they will just weave in between the boats, houses, and cars if it means they can catch a "gnarly" waive. I will have zero sympathy for anyone who drowns trying to surf in a tsunami.


anyways good luck to everyone in Japan and I suppose ill stop bitching about the 2 inch puddles I might step in on the way to my car.