Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Biggest Regret In LIfe

Ok so I stumbled upon this little gold mind of people's regrets and I figured I would start posting them every now and then. Make everyone else feel a little better about themselves. Folks there is no way I could make these up. Their too priceless. So here goes....



Not Getting Circumcised

My biggest regret ever is not getting circumcised.  I hate the way my penis looks. Most girls hate it.  They seem to be scared of a uncircumcised penis.  I would go ahead and get circumcised now, but, at my age its too expensive and would probably be painful.

Male, 19]


Man your only 19 and you act like the worlds coming to an end because you got a hood on your penis. First off, your acting like it was your choice. Pretty sure when they make that decision your the only person they don't ask. You have to embrace that shit. Get your ass on J-date.com and start slaying it. Do you even need to wear condoms if your uncircumcised? And if it does bother you that much then you can't worry about pain. No pain no gain.