Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ultimate Fail



Im not what you would call an "extreme" guy. I tend to play it safe. Other then when im drinking, I make pretty solid / safe decisions. I mean don't get me wrong, I wish I was extreme! Every night I pray that I will wake up and be the next Travis Pastrana or something. You know why? cause chicks dig extreme dudes. Look at Sean White. He is a dose of steroids short of being carrot top and look at the ass he pulls. Did you watch the x-games? there was smokeshows everywhere you looked.


So yeah I want to be extreme, I just know im not. Which is why I enjoy videos like this. This reminds me of why I don't do shit like ski straight down a mountain covered in rocks. To be honest this would probably be best case scenario for me. I would probably get way less hurt falling backwards then trying to use skill and ski successfully down the mountain. Kind of like how the drunk driver never dies. Just so fucking caught off guard that your limber as shit. Lets just hope these guys remembered rule #18....Limber Up!