Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Want Some Dancing Catepillars!!!!



I usually hate caterpillars. The fact that I use to let them crawl on me is now disturbing. I use to think they were cute, now I just straight up think their scary looking. I don't care if they turn into butterflies....fuck butterflies too. Their just a caterpillar with wings. The whole transformation creeps me out too. 

However with that said, if your going to give me a herd of caterpillars that is going to dance when I sing, then just tell me where to swipe my credit card. I want multiple sets of these. I want a group for my office, my shower, my car etc. Just blasting music and watching these guys do their thing. I mean I can't wait to see these caterpillars do the cha cha slide. These guys will be dead by the time the song is over, "two hops this time!"