Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Need To Be Rich!....Still




People always say that if they were stupid rich, they would still work. They say they would get bored sitting at home. Well maybe that is true. However I would never be sitting at home bored. I would always be doing shit. Just non stop traveling an attending events. I would do things that I just wasn't even able to think about before. This video right here is exactly what im talking about. Like I don't want a horse named ARGGHHHHH....I NEED a horse named ARGGHHHHHH.

I can picture it now, put out the word that I just bought a horse. I invite all my friends to tailgate and watch the race at the track that day. I pay for all the limos, alcohol, and food. My only request is that they all dress up like pirates. Now all of a sudden you have an entire section going nuts over this horse, the horse wins, its on ESPN because of the horses name and his pirate following and within one week this horse is a fucking nation wide sensation! Tracks selling pirate memorabilia and little kids begging to take a pic with ARGHHHHH. Hell by the time he retires I will be demanding $500,000,000 to breed with my horse!

GOD I NEED TO BE RICH!!!