Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is That a Donut?



I took this photo while driving the other day. I know its hard to see but what the hell does this guy have on his axel? I mean im not a big fan of the donut in the first place. It would just suck to be on a long ride and if you get a flat your maxim speed for the rest of the trip is 50 mph. Plus maybe its just that I am not as confident with myself as I should be but I feel like a loser driving around with the donut. However full spare or donut thats besides the point here. My question is where did this guy get whatever this thing is. This thing is like 97% bright yellow steel and 3% inflated rubber. For a while I thought he was driving with a parking boot on. I think he ripped it off a giant Tonka truck or something. Forget 50 miles per hour, this thing is probably just 50 miles max.